Illinois EPA Issues Air Quality Alert
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois EPA Issues Air Quality Alert (2012, June 28) [714**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois EPA Issues Air Quality Alert (062812EPAAirQualityAlert.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
For the third consecutive day, the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency is issuing an air quality forecast of Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups (Orange according to the federal Air Quality Index) for multiple sectors in Illinois. These include Chicago, St. Louis (Metro-East), Peoria and Springfield areas, encompassing much of Central Illinois. As a result of the high temperatures and low wind speeds, air pollution levels, specifically ground-level ozone, are expected to reach the unhealthy for sensitive groups category.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
1021 North Grand Avenue East
P.O. Box 19276
Springfield, IL 62794-9276
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 06 28 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 06 28 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 15:43:26 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 062812EPAAirQualityAlert.doc - checksum='2972019224' byte count= '105984'