Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT, Law Enforcement Agencies Announce Drunk-Driving Crackdown Through 4th of July Holiday [708**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT, Law Enforcement Agencies Announce Drunk-Driving Crackdown Through 4th of July Holiday (062712IDOT4thofJuly.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 15:09:21 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 062712IDOT4thofJuly.doc - checksum='1634992078' byte count= '156672'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 06 27 2012
- dateLastModified: 06 27 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT), Illinois State Police (ISP) and hundreds of local law enforcement agencies around the state today reminded motorists to Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over and Click It or Ticket this weekend and through Independence Day. The State Police and other law enforcement agencies across Illinois are participating in the annual Independence Day intensive crackdown on drunk driving and seat belt law violators. This stepped-up enforcement effort coincides with a media campaign around the holiday intended to make Illinois roadways safer, get impaired drivers off the road and increase seat belt usage, especially during the historically dangerous late night time period.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: June 27
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012