Federal Site Remediation Section Annual Report: ...
Document IdentificationUsers should pay particular attention to version identification or dates of publication of documents retrieved. Earlier, possibly superseded, versions of documents are also stored here. Title
- Federal Site Remediation Section Annual Report: ...
- Annual Report for the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency's Federal Site Remediation Section. The Federal Site Remediation Section is charged with implementing the Federal cleanup program (better known as "CERCLA," or "Superfund") for the State of Illinois. CERCLA is an acronym for "Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act of 1980," as amended. This act was created by Congress to deal with large, uncontrolled, hazardous waste sites that present unacceptable risks to human health and the environment.
Originally Deposited as: NA for serial records
Published By: Illinois Illinois Environmental Protection Agency Bureau of Land IL
Phone Number: 217-782-3397 Language(s): Volume or Year: 2012
Number or Issue: July Date Created:
Date Last Modified: 07 19 2012
Access This PublicationThis publication exists in multiple volumes or editions. Links to all deposited volumes or editions are:
- . Federal Site Remediation Program Annual Report. Vol/Year: 2000 No./Issue: 2001
- . Federal Site Remediation Program Annual Report. Vol/Year: 2001 No./Issue: 2002
- . Federal Site Remediation Program Annual Report. Vol/Year: 2002 No./Issue: 2003
- . Federal Site Remediation Section Annual Report. Vol/Year: 1999 No./Issue: 2000