Roll-Your-Own Cigarettes License and Tax Requirements
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Roll-Your-Own Cigarettes License and Tax Requirements (2012, July) [Informtional Bulletin FY2013-01]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Roll-Your-Own Cigarettes License and Tax Requirements (FY-2013-01.pdf)
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '824565119'.
This bulletin provides detailed information regarding the new law, Cigarette Machine Operators Occupation Tax Act, which imposes a new tax effective August 1, 2012. These requirements affect what are commonly referred to as roll-your-own cigarettes.
Dept. of Revenue
Organization: Illinois Department of Revenue
101 W Jefferson
Springfield, IL 62794
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 07 19 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 07 19 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 14:57:26 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- FY-2013-01.pdf - checksum='754112530' byte count= '162835'