Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Roll-Your-Own Cigarettes License and Tax Requirements [Informtional Bulletin FY2013-01]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Roll-Your-Own Cigarettes License and Tax Requirements (FY-2013-01.pdf)
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '824565119'.
Sample text from the file
.For information or forms Visit our website at: tax.illinois.gov Call us at: 782-6045 Call our TDD (telecommunications device for the deaf) at: 544-5304 This bulletin is written to inform you of recent changes; it does not replace statutes, rules and regulations, or court decisions" This bulletin provides detailed information regarding the new law, Cigarette A,achine NGperators' NGccupation TaR^ I.ct, which imposes new taR^ effective August 1, 2012" These rea*uirements affect what are commonly referred to as "rollA*yourA*own" cigarettesA,o is cigarette macA,ine oNGeratorR' C^ou are cigarette machine operator if you * possess any machine, ea*uipment, or device that maE^es or fabricates cigarettes and * engage in the business of maE^ing the machine available to individuals to maE^e or fabricate cigarettes for their own use or consumption (not for resale)" R^o I. neea* license ana* ngona*R' C^es" NGn or after I.ugust E,, G*L'E,G*, for eacA, place of business, you must * register and appl
101 W Jefferson
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 14:57:26 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- FY-2013-01.pdf - checksum='754112530' byte count= '162835'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Revenue
- contactPhoneNumber: 800-732-8866
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62794
- dateCreated: 07 19 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 19 2012
- description: This bulletin provides detailed information regarding the new law, Cigarette Machine Operators Occupation Tax Act, which imposes a new tax effective August 1, 2012. These requirements affect what are commonly referred to as roll-your-own cigarettes.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: July
- originatorDepartment: Dept. of Revenue
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2012