Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Instructions for Commercial Schedules [Publication 126]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Instructions for Commercial Schedules (PUB-126.pdf)
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '824566502'.
Sample text from the file
.Illinois Department of Revenue Brian Hamer, Director Publication June 2012 Instructions for Commercial Schedules The information in this publication is current as of the date of the pub- lication. Please visit our web site at tax.illinois.gov to verify you have the most current revision. The contents of this publication are informational only and do not take the place of statutes, rules, or court decisions. For many topics covered in this publication, we have provided reference to the "llinois Property TaA, NGode for further clarification or more detail. R^ll of the sections and parts referenced can be found at I.a* "ngNGA* C'C^C^D^E^ et seq. About this publication Pub-E^C'E,, "nstructions for NGommercial A*chedules, is issued accordinG* to A*ection L'-a* of the Property TaA, NGode which states, "The Department shall confer with, advise and assist local assessment officers relative to the performance of their duties." The pricinG* schedules in this publication have been developed to
101 W Jefferson
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 14:09:12 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- PUB-126.pdf - checksum='1427419649' byte count= '1163595'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Revenue
- contactPhoneNumber: 800-732-8866
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62794
- dateCreated: 07 16 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 16 2012
- description: Pub-126, Instructions for Commercial Schedules, is issued according to Section 8-5 of the Property Tax Code which states, The Department shall confer with, advise and assist local assessment officers relative to the performance of their duties.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: June
- originatorDepartment: Dept. of Revenue
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2012