Withholding Income Tax Payment and Filing Requirements
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Withholding Income Tax Payment and Filing Requirements (2012, June) [Publication 131]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Withholding Income Tax Payment and Filing Requirements (PUB-131.pdf)
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '824566938'.
This publication is about paying and reporting Illinois withholding income tax. You need to know this information if you are an employer or withholding agent. The objectives of this publication are to explain when and how to make your payments and file your returns, and the different payment and return schedules.
Dept. of Revenue
Name: Illinois Department of Revenue
Organization: Illinois Department of Revenue
101 W Jefferson
Springfield, IL 62794
Phone: 800 732-8866
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 07 02 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 07 02 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 14:06:10 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- PUB-131.pdf - checksum='4046098895' byte count= '272561'