Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Withholding Income Tax Payment and Filing Requirements [Publication 131]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Withholding Income Tax Payment and Filing Requirements (PUB-131.pdf)
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '824566938'.
Sample text from the file
.Illinois Department of Revenue Brian Hamer, Director Publication June 2012 Withholding Income Tax Payment and Filing Requirements The information in this publication is current as of the date of the publication. Please visit our web site at tax.illinois.gov to verify you have the most current revision. This publication is written in the plain En"lish style so the taA, information is easier to understand. NGs result, we do not directly R'uote Illinois statutes and the Illinois NGdministrative R^ode. The contents of this publication are informational only and do not taI.e the place of statutes, rules, and court decisions. Taxpayer Bill of Rights a*ou have the ri"ht to call the Department of Revenue for help in resolvin" taA, problems. a*ou have the ri"ht to privacy and confidentiality under most taA, laws. a*ou have the ri"ht to respond, within specified time periods, to department notices by asI.in" R'uestions, payin" the amount due, or providin" proof to refute the department's findi
101 W Jefferson
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 14:06:10 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- PUB-131.pdf - checksum='4046098895' byte count= '272561'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactName: Illinois Department of Revenue
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Revenue
- contactPhoneNumber: 800 732-8866
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62794
- dateCreated: 07 02 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 02 2012
- description: This publication is about paying and reporting Illinois withholding income tax. You need to know this information if you are an employer or withholding agent. The objectives of this publication are to explain when and how to make your payments and file your returns, and the different payment and return schedules.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: June
- originatorDepartment: Dept. of Revenue
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2012