Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State of Illinois Single Audit Report for the year ended June 30, 2011.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- 2012 State of Illinois Statewide Single Audit Report (FY11-Single-Audit-Full.pdf)
- Digest - 2012 State of Illinois Statewide Single Audit Report (FY11-Single-Audit-Digest.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
. $ ( ) , / / , , $ ( : , ' ( , * / ( $ ' , ( , * / ( $ ' , ) < ( - \ ) ' - \ < , % The State expended approximately $28.1 billion from federal awards in FY11. total of programs or program clusters were classified and audited as major programs at thirteen (13) State agencies. These programs constituted approximately 95% of all federal spending, or about $26.8 billion. Overall, State agencies expended federal financial assistance in FY11. Eleven (11) State agencies accounted for about 98.7% of federal dollars spent. ) ) The State of Illinois does not have an adequate process in place to permit the timely completion of complete and accurate schedule of federal awards. As result, the State has material weakness on all federal programs for financial reporting. $ \ ) & Material Weakness $ The Department of Human Services (DHS) has material weaknesses for: failing to perform eligibility redeterminations within the timeframes prescribed by regulation for the Temporary Assistance for Needy Fa
740 East Ash Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 13:12:05 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- FY11-Single-Audit-Digest.pdf - checksum='251562808' byte count= '842996'
- FY11-Single-Audit-Full.pdf - checksum='445093842' byte count= '887735'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactFaxNumber: 217-785-8222
- contactNetworkAddress: email@example.com
- contactOrganization: Office of the Auditor General
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-6046
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62703
- dateCreated: 06 27 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 10 2012
- description: 2012 State of Illinois Statewide Single Audit Report
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorDepartment: Office of the Auditor General
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- timePeriodTextual: July 1, 2010-June 30, 2011