Illinois EPA Cleaning Up Illegal Dump Sites in Tazewell, Fulton and McDonough Counties
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois EPA Cleaning Up Illegal Dump Sites in Tazewell, Fulton and McDonough Counties (2012, June 26) [694**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois EPA Cleaning Up Illegal Dump Sites in Tazewell, Fulton and McDonough Counties (062612EPATazewellFultonMcDonoughIRIDJune2012.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Illinois Environmental Protection Agency Interim Director John Kim announced that the Agency is in the process of cleaning up several illegal dump sites located in the Central Illinois counties of Tazewell, Fulton and McDonough.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
1021 North Grand Avenue East
P.O. Box 19276
Springfield, IL 62794-9276
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 06 26 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 06 26 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 20:09:27 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 062612EPATazewellFultonMcDonoughIRIDJune2012.doc - checksum='2342447057' byte count= '108544'