Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois EPA Advisory Regarding Foam on Kishwaukee and Rock River Branches [703**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois EPA Advisory Regarding Foam on Kishwaukee and Rock River Branches (062612EPARiverfoamphenomenonJune2012.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1021 North Grand Avenue East
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 20:08:32 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 062612EPARiverfoamphenomenonJune2012.doc - checksum='3356195869' byte count= '104448'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: P.O. Box 19276
- contactZipCode: 62794-9276
- dateCreated: 06 26 2012
- dateLastModified: 06 26 2012
- description: Area residents in the Kishwaukee and Rock River areas have been noticing foam and a red cast in some of their branches. While the anomalies are sometimes reported as a possible industrial or agricultural release, weather and water conditions in northwestern Illinois have been just right to promote growth of a particular type of algae. The Illinois EPA has conducted investigations and has determined that these are rare, but natural occurrences.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: June 26
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012