Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Economic Development Acting Director to Visit Southwest Illinois to Announce Expansion of Integrated Manufacturing Technologies [692**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Economic Development Acting Director to Visit Southwest Illinois to Announce Expansion of Integrated Manufacturing Technologies (062512DCEOIntegratedManufacturingTechnologiesexpansionADVISORY.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
500 E Monroe
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 20:05:36 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 062512DCEOIntegratedManufacturingTechnologiesexpansionADVISORY.doc - checksum='2112636781' byte count= '91648'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7500
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 06 25 2012
- dateLastModified: 06 25 2012
- description: On behalf of Governor Pat Quinn, Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO) Acting Director David Vaught will join executives of Integrated Manufacturing Technologies and parent company Roeslein & Associates, Inc. tomorrow to announce the opening of the manufacturers newly expanded facility.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: June 25
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012