Seniors Urged to Apply for Circuit Breaker Grant by June 30; Program ends July 1
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Seniors Urged to Apply for Circuit Breaker Grant by June 30; Program ends July 1 (2012, June 22) [687**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Seniors Urged to Apply for Circuit Breaker Grant by June 30; Program ends July 1 (062212AGINGEndofCircuitBreaker.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
June 22, 2012. Illinois Department on Aging Director John K. Holton, Ph.D., is reminding Illinois seniors about their last chance to get approved for Circuit Breaker property tax grants before the program ends July 1. The Circuit Breaker program provides grants to eligible seniors and persons with disabilities to help them reduce the costs of property taxes, license plate renewals and rides on public transit. After June 30, property tax grants will no longer be available. The General Assembly did not appropriate funds for Circuit Break property tax grants for fiscal year 2013.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department on Aging
One Natural Resources Way
Springfield, IL 62702-1271
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 06 22 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 06 22 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 20:02:57 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 062212AGINGEndofCircuitBreaker.doc - checksum='3468188866' byte count= '619008'