Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IEMA, National Weather Service Remind People, When Thunder Roars, Go Indoors [686**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IEMA, National Weather Service Remind People, When Thunder Roars, Go Indoors (062112IEMALightningSafetyAwarenessWeek.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2200 South Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 20:02:21 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 062112IEMALightningSafetyAwarenessWeek.doc - checksum='99649192' byte count= '120320'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Emergency Management Agency
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-557-7244
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62703
- dateCreated: 06 21 2012
- dateLastModified: 06 21 2012
- description: No matter where you live or travel in Illinois, its easy to find a seemingly endless array of outdoor activities during the summer months. Whether your plans call for catching a baseball game, hitting the links or attending an outdoor festival or fair, the Illinois Emergency Management Agency (IEMA) and the National Weather Service (NWS) want you and your family to stay safe when lightning threatens your summer fun.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: June 21
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012