Liquor Control Commission May Underage Compliance Report
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Liquor Control Commission May Underage Compliance Report (2012, June 21) [684**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Liquor Control Commission May Underage Compliance Report (062112ILCCMaycompliancereport.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
In May the Illinois Liquor Control Commission (ILCC) conducted compliance checks around the state and visited 114 businesses licensed to sell liquor. They cited 24 licensees for violations of liquor control laws. Seventy-nine percent of the licensees visited complied with Illinois liquor laws and refused to serve underage customers.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Liquor Control Commission
101 West Jefferson Street, Ste 3-525
Springfield, IL 62702
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 06 21 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 06 21 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 20:01:56 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 062112ILCCMaycompliancereport.doc - checksum='918377983' byte count= '756224'