Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Chicago Summit of Hope- June 22, 2012 [685**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Chicago Summit of Hope- June 22, 2012 (062112CORRADVISORYSummitofHope.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1301 Concordia Court
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 19:56:51 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 062112CORRADVISORYSummitofHope.doc - checksum='2415128613' byte count= '35328'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Corrections
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-558-2200
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: P.O. Box 19277
- contactZipCode: 62794-9277
- dateCreated: 06 21 2012
- dateLastModified: 06 21 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Corrections is preparing for the next Summit of Hope, an invitation-only event for local state and federal parolees. The event is designed to bring the community together by gathering all available resources and putting them under one roof. This provides a one-stop environment where parolees can obtain the necessary assistance and information to navigate past road blocks which can steer them away from successful reentry into their communities. Since the first event in February 2010, the Summit of Hope has provided assistance to more than 5,000 ex-offenders to help them reintegrate safely into society.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: June 21
- volumeOrYear: 2012