Illinois EPA Issues Annual Compliance Report for States Public Drinking Water Supplies
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois EPA Issues Annual Compliance Report for States Public Drinking Water Supplies (2012, June 21) [683**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois EPA Issues Annual Compliance Report for States Public Drinking Water Supplies (062112EPA2011ACRPressReleaseJune2012.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Illinois public water supplies consistently met all state and federal health requirements during calendar year 2011. This is the conclusion from information recently provided to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency by the Illinois EPA in its Annual Compliance Report for Public Drinking Water Supplies.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
1021 North Grand Avenue East
P.O. Box 19276
Springfield, IL 62794-9276
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 06 21 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 06 21 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 19:53:50 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 062112EPA2011ACRPressReleaseJune2012.doc - checksum='636203077' byte count= '108544'