Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Office of Tourism and Governor Pat Quinn Present 2012 Musical Fridays Summer Concert Series [671**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Office of Tourism and Governor Pat Quinn Present 2012 (062012DCEOMusicalFridaysAdvisory2012.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
500 E Monroe
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 19:40:19 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 062012DCEOMusicalFridaysAdvisory2012.doc - checksum='3555871949' byte count= '41472'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7500
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 06 20 2012
- dateLastModified: 06 20 2012
- description: On Friday, June 22nd, The Black Ensemble Theatre will perform its critically-acclaimed The Marvin Gaye Story on the James R. Thompson Center Plaza as part of the 2012 Musical Fridays summer concert series.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: June 20
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012