Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IEMA Seeks Input on States Homeland Security Strategy at Town Hall Meeting in Wheaton [670**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IEMA Seeks Input on States Homeland Security Strategy at Town Hall Meeting in Wheaton (061912IEMAWheatonVision2020meeting.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2200 South Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 19:38:40 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 061912IEMAWheatonVision2020meeting.doc - checksum='2091527260' byte count= '118784'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Emergency Management Agency
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-557-7244
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62703
- dateCreated: 06 19 2012
- dateLastModified: 06 19 2012
- description: Representatives from first responder agencies, the education community, private businesses, the public and other groups and organizations in Northeastern Illinois will provide input into development of the states new homeland security strategy during a town hall meeting June 29 in Wheaton. The meeting is the last in a series of eight meetings that have been held across the state since last fall.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: June 19
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012