Governor Quinn Announces Record Number of Visitors, Tourism Spending in Illinois for 2011
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Governor Quinn Announces Record Number of Visitors, Tourism Spending in Illinois for 2011 (2012, July 23) [800**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Governor Quinn Announces Record Number of Visitors, Tourism Spending in Illinois for 2011 (07232012DCEO2011TourismeconomicimpactRELEASE.doc)
- 2011 Illinois Tourism Industry By-The-Numbers (07232012DCEO2011Tourismeconomicimpactattachment.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Press Release: Governor Pat Quinn today announced that the Illinois tourism industry generated a record $31.8 billion in 2011, up 8.4 percent from a year ago.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
500 E Monroe
Springfield, IL 62701
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 07 23 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 07 23 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 19:35:55 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 07232012DCEO2011TourismeconomicimpactRELEASE.doc - checksum='1182757189' byte count= '92672'
- 07232012DCEO2011Tourismeconomicimpactattachment.doc - checksum='73458964' byte count= '85504'