Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Finance Authority Board Meeting
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Finance Authority Board Meeting (IFAPublicBoardBook09-09-09.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.I. Call to Order II. Roll Call III. Chairman's Remarks IV. Financial Report V. Senior Staff Report VI. Committee Reports VII. Project Reports VIII. Closed Session, if necessary IX. Other Business X. Adjournment I. Call to Order II. Chairman's Remarks III. Roll Call IV. Acceptance of Financials V. Approval of Minutes VI. Senior Staff Remarks VII. Project Approvals VIII. Resolutions / Amendments IX. Other Business Two Prudential Plaza IFA Chicago Office180 Stetson, Suite 25558:30 a.m. ILLINOIS FINANCE AUTHORITYBOARD MEETING Tuesday, September, 2009Chicago, Illinois COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE Chicago, Illinois Chicago, Illinois130 East Randolph, 7th Floor One Prudential Plaza Conference Center BOARD MEETING11:30 a.m. AGENDA Printed 9/3/2009 2:19 PM Board Meeting AgendaSeptember 9, 2009 Page Tab Project Location Amount FMBeginning Farmer Bonds Final A) Dietmeier, Thomas and Wendy Orangeville (Stephenson County) $87,500 ER B) Jensen, Jeffery R. Roseville (Warren County) $250,000 ER C) VanFlee
180 N. Stetson Avenue
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 16:33:38 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- IFAPublicBoardBook09-09-09.pdf - checksum='1003681897' byte count= '1325414'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Chicago
- contactFaxNumber: 312-651-1350
- contactOrganization: Illinois Finance Authority
- contactPhoneNumber: 312-651-1300
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: Suite 2555
- contactZipCode: 60601
- dateCreated: 09 04 2009
- dateLastModified: 06 26 2012
- description: The IFA Board Book includes an agenda, minutes, financial reports, project summaries and resolutions presented to the IFA Board at its monthly meeting.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: September 9
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Finance Authority
- volumeOrYear: 2009