Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Finance Authority Board Meeting
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Finance Authority Board Meeting (BOARDBOOK121410public.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.I. Call to Order II. Roll Call III. Chairman's Remarks IV. Message from the Executive Director (with attachments; Tab A) V. Committee Reports VI. Project Reports VII. Other Business VIII. Adjournment I. Call to Order II. Chairman's Remarks III. Roll Call IV. Acceptance of Financials V. Approval of Minutes (Tab & C) VI. Project Approvals VII. Resolutions / Amendments VIII. Other Business BOARD MEETING11:30 a.m. One Prudential Plaza Conference Center130 E. Randolph Ave., 7th Floor Chicago, Illinois AGENDA Chicago, Illinois COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE8:30 a.m. Two Prudential Plaza IFA Chicago Office180 N. Stetson Ave., Suite 2555 ILLINOIS FINANCE AUTHORITYBOARD MEETING Tuesday, December 14, 2010Chicago, Illinois Tab Project Name Location Amount New Jobs Const. Jobs FM A) Ryan D. & Heather D. Waldrop Sumner (Lawrence County) $237,268 LK/JS B) Wade C. McLaughlin Woodhull (Henry County) $150,000 LK/JS C) Jordon Ridgely Olney (Hamilton County) $325,000 LK/JS D) Wade Werkheiser Kewanee (Henry Cou
180 N. Stetson Avenue
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 16:27:00 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- BOARDBOOK121410public.pdf - checksum='3912173133' byte count= '1295139'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Chicago
- contactFaxNumber: 312-651-1350
- contactOrganization: Illinois Finance Authority
- contactPhoneNumber: 312-651-1300
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: Suite 2555
- contactZipCode: 60601
- dateCreated: 12 15 2010
- dateLastModified: 01 04 2011
- description: The IFA Board Book includes an agenda, minutes, financial reports, project summaries and resolutions presented to the IFA Board at its monthly meeting.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: December 14
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Finance Authority
- volumeOrYear: 2010