People v. White
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
People v. White (2011, June 16) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Justice Burke delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justices Freeman, Thomas, Garman, and Karmeier concurred in the judgment and opinion. Justice Theis specially concurred, with opinion. This Cook County defendant was charged with first degree murder on an accountability theory concerning the 2004 shooting death of a cab driver who was robbed. White pled guilty pursuant to a negotiated plea agreement.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 06 16 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 06 16 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 16:14:13 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 109616.pdf - checksum='334464331' byte count= '93704'
- 109616s.pdf - checksum='4120913230' byte count= '83761'