Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Insight [LDA 213]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Secretary of State and State Librarian Jesse White recently awarded nearly $12 million to public libraries statewide. The funds come from fiscal year 2012 Illinois Public Library Per Capita and Equalization Aid Grants. "I am extremely proud of the outstanding service Illinois' public libraries provide to our communities," said Secretary White. "Our public libraries have never been more important to their patrons, serving nearly million people. truly believe public libraries are the cornerstones of our communities, and am pleased to help them provide funding to serve the public." Per capita grant funding is authorized under Illinois library law and pays for expenses such as materials, personnel, equipment, electronic access, telecommunications and technology. Equalization aid grants ensure certain public libraries with low library tax bases minimum level of funding for library services. For list of libraries that received the grants, visit www.cyberdriveillinois.com (click Departments
Gwendolyn Brooks Building
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 15:20:09 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120723200452_insight_030412.pdf - checksum='1235993695' byte count= '354159'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Illinois State Library
- contactPhoneNumber: 2177855600
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 300 S. Second St.
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 03 27 2012
- dateLastModified: 03 30 2012
- description: A Newsletter from the Illinois State Library
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: March/April
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/insight_030412.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2012