Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Insight [LDA 213]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Applications are being accepted for the new Public Library Construction Act Grant Program as well as the annual Live & Learn Public Library Construc tion Grant Program. The Public Library Construction Act Grant Program is funded by the sale of state bonds through the Build Illinois Bond Program, and is most appropriate for libraries interested in major construction and remodeling projects. Grant awards will range from no more than percent and no less than percent of the recognized eligible project costs as determined by the Illinois State Library. These awards are based on each individual library's Grant Index, which is calculated using math ematical formula included in the legislation creating the program. Any remaining project costs will be the responsibility of the award recipient. Public Library Construction Act Grant Program applications are due on April 16, 2012. The FY2012 Live & Learn Grant Pro gram is funded by an annual legislative appropriation. Grants are awarded by Secre
Gwendolyn Brooks Building
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 15:17:35 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120723200430_insight_111211.pdf - checksum='1022644289' byte count= '522847'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Illinois State Library
- contactPhoneNumber: 2177855600
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 300 S. Second St.
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 11 21 2011
- dateLastModified: 11 21 2011
- description: A Newsletter from the Illinois State Library
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: November/December
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/insight_111211.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2011