Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Secretary White awards grants for school libraries March/April2011 Newsletter from the Illinois State Library Jesse White, Secretary of State & State Librarian in this issue Secretary White awards grants for school libraries "The Big Read" 2011 ILEAD participants announced ISL outreach continues Veterans History Project update Secretary of State Jesse White has awarded FY11 SchoolDistrict Library Program Grants totaling nearly $1.4 million to Illinois public school districts. More than 1.8million students will benefit from the grants. "Our school library media programs are more importantthan ever in helping students learn and prepare themselves for the future," said Secretary White. "Several stud-ies in recent years have shown conclusively that students perform better in the classroom in school districts thathave strong library media programs. Illinois was the first state to implement school district grant program, andI'm pleased that we can continue to provide school libraries with
Gwendolyn Brooks Building
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 15:14:18 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120723200402_insight_030411.pdf - checksum='74983474' byte count= '269494'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Illinois State Library
- contactPhoneNumber: 2177855600
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 300 S. Second St.
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 03 28 2011
- dateLastModified: 04 04 2011
- description: A Newsletter from the Illinois State Library
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: March
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/insight_030411.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2011