Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.A Newsletter from the Illinois State Library Jesse White, Secretary of State & State Librarian in this issue Emerging Writers winners ISL open house Live & Learn application online "Reflections on Veteran" essay contest ILEAD 2011 ILA Conference Secretary White announces Emerging Writers winners Secretary of State Jesse White has announced the winners of the 6th annual Illinois Emerging Writers Competition, created to promote creative writing and provide unique outlet for recognizing new literary talent in the state. The Gwendolyn Brooks Poetry Award honors the late Pulitzer Prize-winning Illinois Poet Laureate. The James Jones Short Story Award honors the Illinois-born author of such classic works as From Here to Eternity. Gwendolyn Brooks Poetry Award winners:1st place Keli Stewart of Oak Park for her poem "after birth"2nd place Elizabeth Ziglinski of Marion for her poem "Echoes"3rd place Andrew Galligan of Chicago for his poem "Leaf Dried to Muddy Drain" James Jones Short Story Aw
Gwendolyn Brooks Building
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 15:11:45 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120723200340_insight_111210.pdf - checksum='2323374648' byte count= '535567'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Illinois State Library
- contactPhoneNumber: 2177855600
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 300 S. Second St.
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 01 05 2011
- dateLastModified: 01 05 2011
- description: A Newsletter from the Illinois State Library
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: November
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/insight_111210.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2010