Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Broadband application submitted The State Library and the Illinois Department of Commerceand Economic Opportunity (DCEO) has completed and submitted the statewide Round application for federal fundingunder the Public Computer Center portion of the Broadband Technology Opportunities Program (BTOP). Information for theapplication was submitted by public, academic and special libraries from across the state that asked to be included in thestatewide application. Equipment, software and personnel requests from the partici-pating libraries resulted in total request of nearly $4.2 million in federal BTOP funds, which was matched by $1 million fromDCEO and more than $800,000 in in-kind support from the participating libraries. The project cost totaled more than $6million. BTOP has not announced when Round funding decisions will be made, but word is expected later this spring orearly summer. Debra Aggertt headed the effort at the State Library with vitalassistance from Lawren Tucker, Kathleen
Gwendolyn Brooks Building
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 15:07:27 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120723200024_insight_050610.pdf - checksum='2164729963' byte count= '741194'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Illinois State Library
- contactPhoneNumber: 2177855600
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 300 S. Second St.
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 05 26 2010
- dateLastModified: 05 27 2010
- description: A Newsletter from the Illinois State Library
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/insight_050610.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2010