Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
TBBS NewsLink [TBBS 12.4]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.National Library Service director appointed Librarian of Congress James H. Billington has announced the appointment of Karen A.Keninger as the new director of the National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped (NLS). She succeeds Frank Curt Cylke, who retired in February 2011, and interimdirector Ruth Scovill. Since 2008, Keninger served as director of the Iowa Department for the Blind, leadingprovider in the United States of vocational rehabilitation and independent-living programs and library services for blind and visually impaired individuals. She holds bachelor's degreein journalism from Drake University, master's degree in English, business and technical writing from Iowa State University, and completed graduate courses in library and informa-tion science at the University of Iowa. New NLS director Digital books by mail or download BARD made easy Bookshelf feature on digital players Firmware upgrade NLS music collection In this issue:TBBS NewsLink is availabl
Gwendolyn Brooks Building
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 14:53:09 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120723195838_tbbsnewssummer12.pdf - checksum='2686470116' byte count= '244073'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Illinois State Library
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-5600
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 300 S. Second St.
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 07 09 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 13 2012
- description: The purpose of the newsletter is to update and inform Talking Book Center patrons about the programs and services available through TBBS and the other Illinois Network of Talking Book and Braille Libraries.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: Summer
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/tbbsnewssummer12.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2012