Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
TBBS NewsLink [TBBS 12.1]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Newsletter gets new name TBBS NewsLink was selected as the name of the TBBS newsletter from more than greattitles su-mitted by patrons and staff mem-ers. TBBS staff mem-ers believe the new title says it best because the newsletter provides TBBS news and links to other useful informationfor our readers. To receive the newsletter by e-mail instead of in print, please contact the State Li-rary at the phone num-er or e-mail below. TBBS moving to State Library building The Illinois State Li-rary Talking Book and Braille Service is moving from stand-alonelocation in downtown Springfield into the beautiful Illinois State Li-rary Gwendolyn Brooks Building across from the State Capitol. The staff is doing everything possi-le to make certainpatron service continues to run smoothly during this transition. The move is one of the major goals of the State Li-rary's long-range plan, and will give TBBS more space for its collectionsand more functional working areas. TBBS staff is looking forward to
Gwendolyn Brooks Building
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 14:46:59 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120723195827_tbbsnewsspring11.pdf - checksum='2210677934' byte count= '205101'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Illinois State Library
- contactPhoneNumber: 2177855600
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 300 S. Second St.
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 03 14 2011
- dateLastModified: 03 14 2011
- description: The purpose of the newsletter is to update and inform Talking Book Center patrons about the programs and services available through TBBS and the other Illinois Network of Talking Book and Braille Libraries.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: March
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/tbbsnewsspring11.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2011