Read: The Illinois Network of Talking Book and Braille Libraries Serves Patrons of All Ages.
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Read: The Illinois Network of Talking Book and Braille Libraries Serves Patrons of All Ages. (2011, September) [TBBS 15]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '832753309'.
Read poster for the Talking Book and Braille Services program.
Office of Secretary of State
Organization: Illinois Secretary of State. Illinois State Library
Gwendolyn Brooks Building
300 S. Second St.
Springfield, IL 62701
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 09 20 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 09 30 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 14:40:16 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120723195814_isl_tbbs15.pdf - checksum='2189409844' byte count= '443954'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/isl_tbbs15.pdf