Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Read: The Illinois Network of Talking Book and Braille Libraries Serves Patrons of All Ages. [TBBS 15]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '832753309'.
Sample text from the file
.The Illinois Network of Talking Book and Braille Libraries Serves Patrons of ALL Ages. Illinois Secretary of State and State Librarian Jesse White is joined by Ryan OR^Dell (left) and Dane Edwards (right) as he reads "twin vision" book that contains both Braille and regular sized text. Ryan and Dane are subscribers to the free Talking Book and Braille program, and they urge other young people who may qualify to enroll in the program. Printed by authority of the State of Illinois. September 2011 ISL TBBS READ Learn more at www.ilbph.org or 1-800-665-5576, option 5.
Gwendolyn Brooks Building
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 14:40:16 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120723195814_isl_tbbs15.pdf - checksum='2189409844' byte count= '443954'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Illinois State Library
- contactPhoneNumber: 2177855600
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 300 S. Second St.
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 09 20 2011
- dateLastModified: 09 30 2011
- description: Read poster for the Talking Book and Braille Services program.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: September
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/isl_tbbs15.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2011