IEMA Seeks Input on States Homeland Security Strategy at Town Hall Meeting in Dixon
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IEMA Seeks Input on States Homeland Security Strategy at Town Hall Meeting in Dixon (2012, June 19) [668**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IEMA Seeks Input on States Homeland Security Strategy at Town Hall Meeting in Dixon (061912IEMADixonVision2020meeting.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Representatives from first responder agencies, the education community, private businesses, the public and other groups and organizations in Northern Illinois will provide input into development of the states new homeland security strategy during a town hall meeting June 27 in Dixon. The meeting is the sixth of eight meetings being held around the state over the next several months.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Emergency Management Agency
2200 South Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62703
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 06 19 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 06 19 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 14:33:21 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 061912IEMADixonVision2020meeting.doc - checksum='3819680233' byte count= '118272'