First Central Illinois West Nile Virus Positive Results For 2012
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
First Central Illinois West Nile Virus Positive Results For 2012 (2012, June 19) [666**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- First Central Illinois West Nile Virus Positive Results For 2012 (061912IDPHFirstCENTRALILpositive.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) is reporting the first West Nile virus positive bird detected in central Illinois for 2012. Champaign Urbana Public Health District staff collected a crow on June 12, which tested positive for West Nile virus. A bird collected in Cook County on May 16, and mosquito batches collected on May 17 and May 18 in DuPage and Cook counties, were the first West Nile virus positive specimens this year.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Public Health
535 West Jefferson Street
Springfield, IL 62761
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 06 19 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 06 19 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 14:32:46 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 061912IDPHFirstCENTRALILpositive.doc - checksum='2425876304' byte count= '195584'