Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs Honors DeKalb Man as its June 2012 Veteran of the Month
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs Honors DeKalb Man as its June 2012 Veteran of the Month (2012, June 18) [663**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs Honors DeKalb Man as its June 2012 Veteran of the Month (061812IDVARELEASEJune2012VOTMFINAL.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs (IDVA) today honored Steven Kreitzer, a DeKalb resident and U.S. Army veteran, at its June 2012 Veteran of the Month. Steven Kreitzer is an exceptional veteran who continues to devote his time, energy and creativity to serving fellow veterans and their families, said IDVA Director Erica Borggren. He is an outstanding role modelfor veterans and civilians alikeand we proudly salute him for his accomplishments at Northern Illinois University and in the greater DeKalb region.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Veterans' Affairs
833 South Spring Street
P.O. Box 19432
Springfield, IL 62794-9432
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 06 18 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 06 18 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 14:25:37 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 061812IDVARELEASEJune2012VOTMFINAL.doc - checksum='1170674465' byte count= '209920'