Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs Honors DeKalb Man as its June 2012 Veteran of the Month [663**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs Honors DeKalb Man as its June 2012 Veteran of the Month (061812IDVARELEASEJune2012VOTMFINAL.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
833 South Spring Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 14:25:37 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 061812IDVARELEASEJune2012VOTMFINAL.doc - checksum='1170674465' byte count= '209920'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Veterans' Affairs
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-6641
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: P.O. Box 19432
- contactZipCode: 62794-9432
- dateCreated: 06 18 2012
- dateLastModified: 06 18 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs (IDVA) today honored Steven Kreitzer, a DeKalb resident and U.S. Army veteran, at its June 2012 Veteran of the Month. Steven Kreitzer is an exceptional veteran who continues to devote his time, energy and creativity to serving fellow veterans and their families, said IDVA Director Erica Borggren. He is an outstanding role modelfor veterans and civilians alikeand we proudly salute him for his accomplishments at Northern Illinois University and in the greater DeKalb region.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: June 18
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012