Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Movie Time Descriptive Video Service and Supplement [TBBS 1.2 & TBBS 5]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Movie Time Descriptive Video Service (isl_tbbs1.pdf)
- Movie Time Descriptive Video Service: Supplement (isl_tbbs5suppl.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.1 service of the Illinois State Library Talking Book & Braille Service and Illinois Talking Book Centers Jesse White * Secretary of State and State Librarian This catalog is available in large print, cassette, e-mail and braille. If you need different format, please contact one of the Talking Book Centers. Talking Book & Braille Service E. Washington Springfield, IL 217-782-9260 or 800-665-5576, ext. (in Illinois) Chicago Public Library Talking Book Center S. State St. Chicago, IL 312-747-4001 or 800-757-4654 (Chicago only) Voices of Vision Talking Book Center DuPage Library System S. First St. Geneva, IL 630-208-0398 or 800-227-0625 (in Illinois) Mid-Illinois Talking Book Center Alliance Library System High Point Ln., Ste. East Peoria, IL 309-694-7935 or 800-426-0709 (in Illinois) Southern Illinois Talking Book Center Shawnee Library System S. Greenbriar Rd. Carterville, IL 800-455-2665 (in Illinois) TIMEMOVIEMOVIETIMEDESCRIPTIVE VIDEO SERVICE DO NOT DISCARD THIS CATALOG. USE WITH F
Gwendolyn Brooks Building
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 14:20:31 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- isl_tbbs1.pdf - checksum='1882337707' byte count= '191501'
- isl_tbbs5suppl.pdf - checksum='3612027267' byte count= '106245'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Illinois State Library
- contactPhoneNumber: 2177855600
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 300 S. Second St.
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 06 03 2008
- dateLastModified: 06 20 2008
- description: These movies are especially for the enjoyment of people who are blind or visually impaired. The movies carefully describe the visual elements of a movie action, characters, locations, costumes and sets without interfering with the movies dialogue or sound effects, so you can follow all the action.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2008