Movie Time Descriptive Video Service and Supplement
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Movie Time Descriptive Video Service and Supplement (2008, May) [TBBS 1.2 & TBBS 5]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Movie Time Descriptive Video Service (isl_tbbs1.pdf)
- Movie Time Descriptive Video Service: Supplement (isl_tbbs5suppl.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
These movies are especially for the enjoyment of people who are blind or visually impaired. The movies carefully describe the visual elements of a movie action, characters, locations, costumes and sets without interfering with the movies dialogue or sound effects, so you can follow all the action.
Office of Secretary of State
Organization: Illinois Secretary of State. Illinois State Library
Gwendolyn Brooks Building
300 S. Second St.
Springfield, IL 62701
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 06 03 2008
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 06 20 2008
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 14:20:31 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- isl_tbbs1.pdf - checksum='1882337707' byte count= '191501'
- isl_tbbs5suppl.pdf - checksum='3612027267' byte count= '106245'