Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Guide to the Secretary of State Literacy Effort [LDL 8.15]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Literacy Effort Secretary of State Literacy OfficeIllinois State Library Gwendolyn Brooks Building300 S. Second St. Springfield, IL 62701-1703217-785-6921 800-665-5576, ext. To refer students and volunteers to literacy programs: Illinois Adult Learning Hotline 800-321-9511 www.thecenterweb.org/alrc/hotline/index.html ILLINOISSTATE LIBRARY TO TA RY TAT 2012 Cover:Layout 11/23/11 10:22 AM Page As Secretary of State and State Librarian, am committedto ensuring that all Illinois citizens have access to quality literacy programs that set them on the path to lifelonglearning. The Illinois State Library's Literacy Office addresses theeducational needs of adult learners and families through four types of literacy projects: adult volunteer tutoring,family, summer enrichment and workplace. Learners in these programs embark on journey of lifelong learning with the assistance ofdedicated volunteer tutors, teachers and mentors in more than literacy proj- ects throughout the state. Adult Volunteer
Gwendolyn Brooks Building
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 14:17:41 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120720200532_ldl8.pdf - checksum='2232203584' byte count= '841521'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Illinois State Library
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-5600
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 300 S. Second St.
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 11 30 2011
- dateLastModified: 12 02 2011
- description: The Illinois State Librarys Literacy Office addresses the educational needs of adult learners and families through four types of literacy projects: adult volunteer tutoring, family, summer enrichment and workplace.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: December
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/ldl8.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2011