FY2013 Adult Literacy Grant Program Instructions
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
FY2013 Adult Literacy Grant Program Instructions (2012, January) [LDA 206.1]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
Literacy Grants enable educational agencies to provide reading, writing, math, and/or English language instruction to adults who lack basic academic skills, enabling them to fully engage in family, work and community roles.
Office of Secretary of State
Organization: Illinois Secretary of State. Illinois State Library
Gwendolyn Brooks Building
300 S. Second St.
Springfield, IL 62701
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 02 03 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 03 22 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 14:14:34 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120720200200_lda206.pdf - checksum='985943564' byte count= '101605'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/lda206.pdf