Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Public Library Construction Act Grant Program: Program Overview [LDA 218]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '828629431'.
Sample text from the file
.Public Library Construction Grant Program Overview Page of ILLINOIS STATE LIBRARY PUBLIC LIBRARY CONSTRUCTION ACT GRANT PROGRAM PROGRAM OVERVIEW This grant program assists public libraries with construction costs in their facilities. The grant awards for eligible libraries will be determined by multiplying the library's Grant Index by the construction project's recognized eligible project costs. The Illinois State Library (ISL) will calculate each library's Grant Index using mathematical formula found in the legislation that created the program; Grant Index figures will be posted on the ISL website. The ISL will verify the eligible construction costs to be funded by state funds, and notify the applying library of its local share of the construction project. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS * public library must be full member of regional library system, have bibliographically organized collection, permit intrasystem reciprocal borrowing, and meet the eligibility criteria to qualify for an Il
Gwendolyn Brooks Building
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 14:07:31 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120720200152_lda218.pdf - checksum='2116305913' byte count= '138809'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Illinois State Library
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-5600
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 300 S. Second St.
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 09 21 2011
- dateLastModified: 02 28 2012
- description: This grant program assists public libraries with construction costs in their facilities. The grant awards for eligible libraries will be determined by multiplying the librarys Grant Index by the construction projects recognized eligible project costs.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: September
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/lda218.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2011