Public Library Construction Act Grant Program: Program Overview
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Public Library Construction Act Grant Program: Program Overview (2011, September) [LDA 218]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '828629431'.
This grant program assists public libraries with construction costs in their facilities. The grant awards for eligible libraries will be determined by multiplying the librarys Grant Index by the construction projects recognized eligible project costs.
Office of Secretary of State
Organization: Illinois Secretary of State. Illinois State Library
Gwendolyn Brooks Building
300 S. Second St.
Springfield, IL 62701
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 09 21 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 02 28 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 14:07:31 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120720200152_lda218.pdf - checksum='2116305913' byte count= '138809'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/lda218.pdf