Live & Learn Construction Grant Program Overview
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Live & Learn Construction Grant Program Overview (2011, September) [LD A 198.2]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The Live & Learn Construction Grant Program, funded by an annual state legislative appropriation, assists public libraries with construction costs in their facilities.
Office of Secretary of State
Organization: Illinois Secretary of State. Illinois State Library
Gwendolyn Brooks Building
300 S. Second St.
Springfield, IL 62701
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 19 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 24 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 14:02:15 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120720200133_lda198.pdf - checksum='3260387030' byte count= '107903'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/lda198.pdf