Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Live & Learn Construction Grant Program Overview [LD A 198.2]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
Sample text from the file
.Illinois State LibraryLIVE & LEARN CONSTRUCTION GRANT PROGRAM Overview The Live & Learn Construction Grant Program, funded by an annual state legislative appropriation, assists public librarieswith construction costs in their facilities. Grants are awarded based on recommendations from statewide committee following review process. Local money is matched by state grants, except for mini-grants. CATEGORIESRemodeling for Accessibility Grant award range: $2,500-$50,000 * 70-100 percent of total project funds must be used specifically for remodeling an existing building for compliance with theAmericans With Disabilities Act (ADA) www.ada.gov/reg2.html. * State share will be percent of the project total cost, for maximum of $50,000.* Local matching funds required. Mini-Grants Grant award range: $2,500-$25,000 * Available to public libraries with limited funds with incomes of less than $15 per capita (see Eligibility Requirements). * Remodeling or refurbishing existing library buildings.* P
Gwendolyn Brooks Building
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 14:02:15 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120720200133_lda198.pdf - checksum='3260387030' byte count= '107903'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Illinois State Library
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-5600
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 300 S. Second St.
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 08 19 2011
- dateLastModified: 08 24 2011
- description: The Live & Learn Construction Grant Program, funded by an annual state legislative appropriation, assists public libraries with construction costs in their facilities.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: September
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/lda198.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2011