Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Public Library Per Capita And Equalization Aid Grants [LD A 180.2]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
Sample text from the file
.Illinois State LibraryILLINOIS PUBLIC LIBRARY PER CAPITA AND EQUALIZATION AID GRANTS FY2012 FY2014 REQUIREMENTS FY2012 Requi-ements Annual Repo-t T-e library must have current Illinois Public Library Annual Report (IPLAR) on file (a web-based sub-mission as well as paper copy) wit- t-e Illinois State Library. T-e IPLAR deadlines are detailed in t-e Illinois Compiled Statutes (ILCS):* For municipal (city, town, towns-ip, and village) libraries, t-e deadline is wit-in days after t-e expiration of t-e fiscal year [75 ILCS 5/4-10]. * For public library districts, t-e deadline is on or before September of eac- year [75 ILCS 16/30-65]. * Non-compliance/non-submission of bot- t-e online and printed IPLAR is violation of Illinois library law and jeopardizesa public libraryEs receipt of grant funding from t-e Illinois State Library. Grants affected include, but are not limited to, Public Library Per Capita and Equalization Aid; Live and Learn Public Library Construction; and Library Services
Gwendolyn Brooks Building
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 13:50:30 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120720200130_lda180.pdf - checksum='3026204173' byte count= '144363'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Illinois State Library
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-5600
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 300 S. Second St.
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 06 11 2012
- dateLastModified: 06 15 2012
- description: Requirements for the FY2012 - FY2014 public library per capita and equalization aid grants.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: June
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/lda180.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2012