Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Fall Into Reading [LDA 118.4]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
Sample text from the file
.Hints to help your children be better readers: * Visit your library often. * Let your children choose their own reading materials. * Promote reading for enjoyment. * Set aside time each day for reading. * Read to your children; have your children read to you. * Talk with your children about what they are reading. * Create library at home. My Favorite Books: Printed by authority of the State of Illinois.June 2010 350M LDA 118.4 ILLINOIS CENTER FOR THE BOOK
Gwendolyn Brooks Building
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 13:12:04 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120720195814_lda118.pdf - checksum='3598938404' byte count= '138613'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Illinois State Library
- contactPhoneNumber: 2177855600
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 300 S. Second St.
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 06 28 2010
- dateLastModified: 07 02 2010
- description: Bookmark for Family Reading Night.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: June
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/lda118.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2010