Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Electronic Documents Initiative [LD A 108]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
Sample text from the file
.E By statute, the Illinois State Library has the responsibility to make state information available to the pub-lic via the Internet. Established in October 1999, Find-It! Illinois at finditillinois.org provides search mechanism for state Web sites via the Illinois Government Information search engine. The State Library is now implementing the next step the Electronic Documents Initiative (EDI), whichrequires every state office, official, department, division, section, unit, service, bureau, board, commission, committee and subdivision of all branches of Illinois government that expend appropriations of statefunds ( ILCS 320/7(q)) to submit electronic copies of state documents, in addition to publications inprinted form, for permanent public access. Through the Electronic Documents Initiative, the Illinois State Library: T, Provides the tools to easily submit electronic state files.T, Takes over responsibility for long-term maintenance of electronic documents. T, Maintains online acce
Gwendolyn Brooks Building
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 13:07:51 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120720195813_lda108.pdf - checksum='3466730123' byte count= '116594'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Illinois State Library
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-5600
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 300 S. Second St.
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 09 30 2005
- dateLastModified: 08 01 2006
- description: Fact sheet for the Electronic Documents Initiative.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: September
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/lda108.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2005