Unemployment Falls Ninth Consecutive Month to 8.6 Percent
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Unemployment Falls Ninth Consecutive Month to 8.6 Percent (2012, June 14) [654**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Unemployment Falls Ninth Consecutive Month to 8.6 Percent (061412IDESmay2012_statewide_employment_report.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The unemployment rate fell for the ninth consecutive month to reach 8.6 percent in May, according to preliminary data released today by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics and the Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES). The data is seasonally adjusted. The last time the May rate was below 8.6 percent was February 2009 when it was 8.5 percent. Illinois non-farm payroll employment edged
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Employment Security
1300 South 9th Street
Springfield, IL 62703-2592
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 06 14 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 06 14 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 17:50:14 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 061412IDESmay2012_statewide_employment_report.doc - checksum='3399465445' byte count= '468992'