Advancing Mens Health: Taking Steps toward Living Longer
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Advancing Mens Health: Taking Steps toward Living Longer (2012, June 11) [641**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Advancing Mens Health: Taking Steps toward Living Longer (061112IDPH2012MensHealthWeek.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) Director Dr. LaMar Hasbrouck is encouraging men statewide to recognize the importance of a healthy lifestyle, regular exercise and medical check-ups during National Mens Health Week. This annual observance is celebrated during the week leading up to Fathers Day. The goal of National Mens Health Week is to raise awareness of preventable health problems and encourage early detection and screening of disease among men and boys.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Public Health
535 West Jefferson Street
Springfield, IL 62761
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 06 11 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 06 11 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 17:47:29 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 061112IDPH2012MensHealthWeek.pdf - checksum='1684014752' byte count= '248238'