Report To The General Assembly On the Feasibility Of Implementing A Program For Corporate Sponsored License Plates
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Report To The General Assembly On the Feasibility Of Implementing A Program For Corporate Sponsored License Plates (2011, December 30)
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '829098958'.
On July 28,2011, Governor Quinn signed Public Act 97-0221 (SB 1360) requiring the Illinois Secretary of State's Office to conduct a "feasibility study for the implementation of a program for corporate sponsored license plates." The legislation required that the report include, but not be limited to, the following information: (1) findings on how to maximize profits to the State of Illinois; (2) how to provide for a discounted registration fee for Illinois residents who display a corporate sponsored license plate; (3) whether there is corporate and public interest in such a program; and (4) the cost to the State of Illinois for implementation of such the program. (A copy of this Act is attached to this report as Exhibit A.)
Office of Secretary of State
Organization: Illinois Secretary of State
213 State Capitol
Springfield, IL 62756
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 12 22 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 01 03 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 17:46:36 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120719200541_1-Corp-DL-OCR.pdf - checksum='2472523745' byte count= '4028390'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/ga_reports/1-Corp-DL-OCR.pdf