Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Guide to Services: Serving Senior Citizens, Persons With Disabilities and Veterans, A [DSD DS 14.8]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '829944777'.
Sample text from the file
213 State Capitol
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 17:38:09 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120719200200_dsd_ds14.pdf - checksum='3999739137' byte count= '2372769'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State.
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-3000
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 01 25 2012
- dateLastModified: 02 03 2012
- description: This guide details various programs and services available through the Illinois Secretary of States' office. License plate and liability insurance discounts, free Rules of the Road Review Courses and special parking privileges are just a few of the programs that can make your life a little easier.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: January
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/dsd_ds14.pdf
- volumeOrYear: 2012