Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Information Regarding Filing a Registration as a Loan Broker under Section 15-15 of the Illinois Loan Brokers Act of 1995 [SEC 326.2]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
Sample text from the file
.Illinois Secretary of StateSecurities Department Jefferson Terrace, Ste. A300 W. Jefferson St. Springfield, IL 62702217-782-2256 Information Regarding Filinga Registration as Loan Broker under Section 15-15 of the Illinois Loan Brokers Act of 1995 1. IL LB Form 15-10 Application for Registration as Loan Broker 2. IL Form Consent to Service of Process (Required only if the firm is not authorized to do business in Illinois.) 3. Disclosure Document Two-page form to be drafted by the Loan Broker on plain paper or the firm's letterhead. (See example in Rule 145.303.) 4. Illinois Loan Broker Bond 5. $360 filing fee (See applicable fees in Rule 145.2110.) 6. Records Retention Waiver Loan Brokers are required to maintain all records within the State of Illinois. Loan Broker who anticipates maintaining such records outside of Illinois must submit written request for waiver of this requirement. (See ule 145.750c.) Make checks payable to Secretary of State. The Loan Broker Application is deemed
Jefferson Terrace, Ste. 300A
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 17:25:45 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120719195701_sec326.pdf - checksum='3375681615' byte count= '94961'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Securities Department
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-2256
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 300 W. Jefferson St.
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 07 16 2009
- dateLastModified: 07 27 2009
- description: List or information that must be filed with the Securities Department to register as a Loan Broker in the State of Illinois.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: July
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/sec326.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2009