Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Loan Brokers Act of 1995 [Sec Pub-5.3]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '830378953'.
Sample text from the file
.ILLINOISLOAN BROKERS ACT OF 1995 JESSE WHITESecretary of State Illinois Securities Department (815 ILCS 175/15-1)Effective January 1, 1996 (As amended through January 1, 2002) Message from the Secretary This booklet contains the Illinois Loan Brokers Act of 1995, includingrecent amendments, effective Jan. 1, 2002. This Act provides an invaluable source of information for consumers and loan brokers doing business inthe state of Illinois. urge members of the loan broker industry to review the most recentchanges to the Act to ensure compliance with all provisions. Included is the expansion of the definition of loan broker to include anyone whoreceives commission or other compensation. Also, the definition of "person" now includes joint stock company or limited liability partnership.If loan broker's registration expires, it can now be renewed within days of expiration. The new amendments empower employees of the Secretary of State'soffice to administer oaths and subpoena witnesses and ma
Jefferson Terrace, Ste. 300A
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 17:24:41 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120719195700_sec_pub5.pdf - checksum='1032704625' byte count= '88480'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Securities Department
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-2256
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 300 W. Jefferson St.
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 04 29 2002
- dateLastModified: 05 07 2002
- description: This booklet contains the Illinois Loan Brokers Act of 1995, including recent amendments, effective Jan. 1, 2002. This Act provides an invaluable source of information for consumers and loan brokers doing business in the state of Illinois.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: March
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/sec_pub5.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2002