Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Guide for Investment Advisors [SEC 341]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '830377132'.
Sample text from the file
.Guide for Investment Advisers Jesse White Secretary of State IllinoisSecurities Department Illinois Securities Department Jefferson Terrace300 W. Jefferson St., Ste. Springfield, IL 62702217-782-2256 * 217-782-8876 (fax) W. Washington St., Ste. 1220Chicago, IL 312-793-3384 * 312-793-1202 (fax) Inquiries regarding investment advisers:Lynne Bednarko 217-785-4938 * firstname.lastname@example.org Inquiries regarding investment adviser representatives: Carolyn Jones217-557-4609 * email@example.com Inquiries regarding books and records requirements:Jack Mathews 312-793-9651 * firstname.lastname@example.org Inquires regarding the IARD system:FINRA Call Center 240-386-4848 * www.iard.com Congratulations on your recentregistration as an investment adviser with the Illinois SecuritiesDepartment. This booklet contains informationon registration renewal, required documentation, and other infor-mation about maintaining your registration as an investment ad-viser and ensuring compliance with requirements of the Illinois
Jefferson Terrace, Ste. 300A
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 17:22:03 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120719195653_sec341.pdf - checksum='3717926665' byte count= '347056'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Securities Department
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-2256
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 300 W. Jefferson St.
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 06 17 2008
- dateLastModified: 07 03 2008
- description: This booklet contains information on registration renewal, required documentation, and other information about maintaining your registration as an investment adviser and ensuring compliance with requirements of the Illinois Securities Law.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: June
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/sec341.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2008