Illinois Securities Law of 1953: effective January 1, 1954 (as amended through August 21, 2003)
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Securities Law of 1953: effective January 1, 1954 (as amended through August 21, 2003) (2004, February)
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '810215633'.
The Illinois Securities Law of 1953, including amendments through Aug. 21, 2003.This law governs the offer and sale of securities in Illinois as well as broker-dealers, salespersons, investment advisers and investment adviser representatives.
Office of Secretary of State
Organization: Illinois Secretary of State. Securities Department
Jefferson Terrace, Ste. 300A
300 W. Jefferson St.
Springfield, IL 62702
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 18 2004
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 18 2004
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 17:21:09 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120719195648_sec_pub10.pdf - checksum='1203035621' byte count= '318108'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/sec_pub10.pdf