Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Information Regarding the Filing of a Registration for a Business Opportunity under Section 5-25 & 5-30 of the Business Opportunity Sales Law of 1995 [SEC 310]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
Sample text from the file
.Illinois Secretary of StateSecurities Department Jefferson Terrace, Ste. A300 W. Jefferson St. Springfield, IL 62702217-782-2256 Information Regarding the Filingof Registration for Business Opportunity under Section 5-25 & 5-30 of the BusinessOpportunity Sales Law of 1995 1. IL BSOP Form 5-25 Application to Register or Renew Business Opportunities 2. IL Form B05 Consent to Service of Process (Required only if the firm is not authorized to do business in Illinois.) 3. IL BSOP Form 5-35 Illinois Business Opportunity Disclosure Document and IL BSOP Form 5-35(b) (In lieu of this form the Uniform Franchise Offering Circular may be filed.) 4. IL BSOP Form 5-50 Illinois Business Opportunity Bond (If required, see Section 5-50 of the Act and Rule 135.500.) 5. $300 filing fee (Applicable fees are in Rule 135.2110.) Make checks payable to Secretary of State. The Business Opportunity Application is deemed to be filed with the Secretary of Sta te when thefiling fee is paid and the information re
Jefferson Terrace, Ste. 300A
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 17:17:31 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120719195635_sec310.pdf - checksum='1983301787' byte count= '96837'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Securities Department
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-2256
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 300 W. Jefferson St.
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 04 22 2005
- dateLastModified: 05 10 2005
- description: List of information that must be filed with the Securities Department to register a Business Opportunity in the State of Illinois.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/sec310.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2005