Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Business Opportunities Sales Law of 1995 [Sec Pub 7.3]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '830378393'.
Sample text from the file
.BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES SALES LAW OF 1995 (815 ILCS 602/5-1)Effective January 1, 1996 (As amended through January 1, 2002) JESSE WHITE Secretary of State Illinois Securities Department am pleased to present the Illinois Business Opportunity Sales Law of1995, including recent amendments, effective Jan. 1, 2002. This Act provides an invaluable source of information for consumers and businessopportunity providers doing business in the state of Illinois. urge members of the business opportunity industry to review themost recent changes to this Act to ensure compliance with all provisions. Included is the clarification that business opportunity exists when any ofthe six listed representations in Section 5-5.10 (see page one) are part of the contract between seller and purchaser. marketing plan includes thesale of any enterprise and the provision of continuing technical support. The definition of "person" now includes joint stock company or limitedliability partnership. If business opportun
Jefferson Terrace, Ste. 300A
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 17:16:08 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120719195631_sec_pub7.pdf - checksum='3744474772' byte count= '285114'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Securities Department
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-2256
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 300 W. Jefferson St.
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 08 08 2007
- dateLastModified: 08 10 2007
- description: The Illinois Business Opportunity Sales Law of 1995, including recent amendments, effective Jan. 1, 2002. This Act provides an invaluable source of information for consumers and business opportunity providers doing business in the state of Illinois.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: August
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/sec_pub7.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2007